England: Superb Sparklers
Tuesday – Hotel, Sussex
Arrival Heathrow Airport, our Driver Guide will meet you here or at your London Hotel and drive to Stonehenge. Option: visit Windsor Castle en route, which is just a few minutes from the airport. Possible visit to Wyford Farm wineries. We can also suggest other sight-seeing options as needed. Continue touring, and on to your hotel at the end of the afternoon, either a historic manor house, or one of Britain’s best-rated pub-hotels. Recommended to have dinner in-house this evening. * Depending on the final arrangements for wineries, we may stay a second night in this region, or continue to Kent for the night.
Wednesday – Hotel, Sussex
Meet your guide, Wine World Tours’ Tourmaster Peter Smith, either at your hotel or at the rental car location where you are returning your vehicle.
Visit wineries in Sussex:
- 09:00 Bolney
- 10:30 Wiston
- 13:00 Lunch at The Bull, Ditchfield
- 14:30 Ridgeview
- Return to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Diner either in-house or out. Your guide can be available to drive you for evening service to/from dinner if required.
Thursday – Hotel, Kent
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel, and drive to visit wineries in Kent, two or three of the following, depending on final confirmations from wineries:
- 09:30 Nyetimber
- 14:30 Davenport
- 16:00 Gusbourne – pending news of building work Continue to your accommodation for the evening, a classic English farmhouse bed & breakfast, a National Trust property just outside the coastal town of Rye. Dinner to be decided amongst the many choices in Rye, or a few miles away in Hastings or Eastbourne. Your guide can be available to drive you for evening service to/from dinner if required.
Friday – Hotel, Kent
- 10:30 Chapel Down – One of UK’s top producers offers an important tasting experience.
- 12:30 Lunch TBD after our Chapel Down visit. And our next winery stop. Between 14:00 and 16:00 – we could visit one or more of the following – Denbies, Digby, Grey Friars, Lyme Bay or Three Choirs.